SSD PCIe-NVMe 480GB (R: 2600, W:1450), TEAM T-FORCE Cardea (Red)
6 442,– Kč
5 324,– Kč bez DPH
+420 587 407 456
CARDEA PCIe M.2 SSD
- Cooling module with gaming fin type design can provide effective cooling for continuous and high-intensity use.
- High performance superconductivity – Thermally conductive adhesive offers average heat radiating, instantaneously thermal energy transfer and accelerates the radiating process.
- Extreme read/write speed – Over 2600MB/s* of reading speed can enhance the speed and performance of the overall system.
- NVMe interface – Support latest NVMe specification.
- Support S.M.A.R.T. technology – Monitoring hard drive status efficiently.
- Support TRIM – Bring out its best performance on the compatible operating system.
- Product warranty – 3 years product warranty. Free technical support service.
- Taiwan Utility PATENT (number: M541645)
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 x4 with NVMe 1.2|
|Operation Temperature||0°C ~ 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 80°C|
|Terabyte Written||480GB / 670 TB|
|Performance||Crystal Disk Mark: 480GB Read/Write: up
to 2,650/1,450 MB/s
IOPS: 480GB Read/Write: 180K/150K IOPS Max***
|Dimensions (mm)||12.9(L) x 80.1(W) x 23.4(H) mm|
|Humidity||RH 90% under 40°C (operational)|
|Operating System||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7,
Linux 2.6.33 or later
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
More info: https://www.teamgroupinc.com/en/product/cardea
*1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB
**Definition and conditions of TBW (Terabytes Written)are based on JEDEC standard
***Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only used for basic reference.
****PCIe SSD works best under WIN8.1 and WIN10 operating system. Windows Operating Systems earlier than Windows 8.1 does not support NVMe Driver natively. Users will need to install NVMe Driver prior installing the SSD.